Deliver best-in-class electronics manufacturing services.
Grow our business and make a fair profit by forming strong partnerships.
- Our focus is engagement and continuous improvement.
- Customers are key.
- Coworkers and their contributions are critical.
- Service and integrity drive our actions.
Riverside Electronics, Ltd. is committed to a quality system that meets customer requirements and creates high levels of customer satisfaction. We demonstrate this commitment by:
- Complying with established standards and customer requirements
- Maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of our processes and services as a PCB manufacturing company
In 1984, three visionary engineers founded RiverSide Electronics and began contract manufacturing of electromechanical assemblies in a partner’s home. By 1985, RiverSide employed 60 people full-time. Its Winona, Minnesota facilities were located near the Mississippi River – ergo, the “RiverSide” name. By 1988, having experienced substantial growth, RiverSide relocated equipment and over 200 employees to Lewiston, Minnesota, and was soon recognized by Business Week magazine as one of the 25 fastest growing high-tech companies in the United States. In 1989, a second electronics contract manufacturing facility opened in Rushford, Minnesota. Today, RiverSide Electronics is a financially strong, technologically capable PCB manufacturing company that employs more than 300 people and serving OEMs nationally.