Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
Expert Printed Circuit Board Assembly
RiverSide is able to provide our customers with reliable, seamlessly-assembled printed circuit board systems built with extreme precision. Our skilled engineers, technicians, and assemblers work to expertly put together a complete printed circuit board assembly. It is our core competency!
When you choose RiverSide for your printed circuit board electronics assembly projects, you can expect the hands-on customer care of a small manufacturing operation and the capabilities characteristic of a much larger company with our complete electronics manufacturing services for OEMs in any industry.
Get started with your unique printed circuit board assembly today and partner with RiverSide Electronics for comprehensive production and excellent customer care. Contact RiverSide at (507) 523-3220 or fill out an online contact form to learn more about our services located in Southwest Minnesota.
Our printed circuit board assembly capabilities include:
- Surface Mount Technology
- Fine-pitch, BGA (1 mm), µBGA (.4 mm), 01005, X-Ray, automated rework, and automated optical inspection (AOI))
- Lead-through auto-insertion
- Axial, Radial, DIP and Zierick Terminals
- Wave Solder and Selective Solder Machines
- No-clean & aqueous flux processes
- Special Application Equipment
- Conformal coating & potting
- Low pressure molding technology
- Comprehensive product test